Open XVG - Sending from Electrum to Verge Wallet still not arrived

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!

GoetzCebu

May 5, 2018
I bought 10K Verge a while ago and then put them on the Electrum-XVG wallet. Unfortunately that transaction always showed up unverified, but as I read that this is common I didnt take action.
Now its 4 month later and the Verge Wallet for Mac is the better choice so I thought of transfering my XVG.

I installed the Verge for Mac wallet and transferred the XVG from my Electrum Wallet to the new adress.
As syncing the blockchain is slow I backupd my wallet.dat and downloaded the blockchain - after that I installed the old wallet.dat.

I send my XVG on May 4 - and now its already May 5 but the XVG still isnt in my new wallet.

Transaction ID: 95a574aeb09839ba8892f5e5e75222aa6c3ac21104f3e242d86c108ae850ae12

Thats what the Electrum-XVG shows:
Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-05 um 15.34.11.jpg

Thats what the VERGE Wallet shows:
Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-05 um 15.35.13.jpg

So I like to ask you guys, can anyone explain to me if the transaction is correct on the blockchain and I maybe just have to wait a little longer?
Thanks.

krisp

Dec 1, 2017
Hi, I would recommend you try a rescan. If you are unfamiliar with this function then here it is: Goto Help - Debug - Console, then type in the text box scanforalltxns and hit enter. You should then see a little spinning rainbow wheel whilst it carries out a scan, don't do anything else whilst it scans. It may require a total close of the wallet once the scan is complete.

GoetzCebu

May 5, 2018
scanforalltxns didnt work for me - just nothing happened.

The 2nd tip worked and actually the start splashscreen show rescanning - lets see whats the result after it finished.

krisp

Dec 1, 2017
Always nice to hear people getting back access to their coins.

Arman

May 9, 2018
I have an issue with my purchased verge coins, which is visible on the block chain but I cannot receive it on my wallet? Could you help me or let me know where can I drop this problem? Greetings, Arman

Renaldo

Feb 4, 2018
I have an issue with my purchased verge coins, which is visible on the block chain but I cannot receive it on my wallet? Could you help me or let me know where can I drop this problem? Greetings, Arman
Please create your own toppic, and include as much as possible info....