QuickBooks Error code C=47 is a mistake that happens because of an issue within the settings of the web Explorer for some protected websites. If you're a QuickBooks user, you'll face this error while you perform a cleanup of Windows Server 2008.
If this error occurs, then this suggests that Error C=47 is trying to hint that ‘Unable to search out transaction’ and also fails for an equivalent time update. It always happens once you try to remove the transaction from a report.
Files to be recovered from QuickBooks Error C=47
A user must understand that before he starts the troubleshooting process, he should check the files and make sure that they're available.
- Corrupted QuickBooks file (.QBW)
- Transaction log file (.TLG- which you'll find within the same folder where the QBW file was stored)
- Backup of QuickBooks file (if any) (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM)
Error C-47 may occur because of the following reasons:
- QuickBooks file affected or corrupted
- Old Backup of QuickBooks file is already present
- Editing entries may be the reason
- Settings of Internet Explorer aren't correct. Check whether the web Explorer’s SSL settings are correct or not.
- A Transaction log file is stored during a corrupted folder
Follow the simple steps to resolve the error code C=47 in QuickBooks desktop:
Method 1: Perform a whole malware scan on your system
Scan your computer with the antivirus installed in it once you find the error message on your screen which says that the error has occurred while the loading of \3\LXCRtime.dll. So, now remove all the infections that may affect your software. This can also assist you to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=47.
Method 2: Update your QuickBooks desktop
Check if the QuickBooks software is totally updated or not. If it's not completely updated, then update your QuickBooks desktop before going further.
- Resort the files once updating is completed.
- Find the Lists option then click on that.
- Choose the Chart of Accounts.
- Now visit the View menu and click on OK
- From the menu list, click on the Resort List option
- After this, you'll have the chosen item list.
- Make changes and check the item list again.
- The same procedure is going to be followed for a Customer list.
- Now, visit Customer Center and click on the ‘Customer and Jobs’ option.
- From the menu options of the View menu, click on Resort Lists.
- Close QuickBooks as resorting is finished.
- Reboot your system and open your QuickBooks again.
- Find the matter through the beneath catch which you'll have download. This way, you'll be ready to fix the error in loading \3\LXCRtime.dll.
- Find the Repair option and click on that. A dialogue box will appear.
- Click on ‘Select all option’ and troubleshoot errors within the software. Error code C=47 also will be included during this.