Open Wallet upgrade(s)

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!

starkrav

Sep 23, 2019
Mexico
January 6th, 2020

I have been trying for more than a year to get help to "upgrade" my first Verge wallet created in March of 2018, to the latest version because the older version shows the coins that I purchased. I have sent emails and asked for help repeatedly but so far, no one has shown me how to recover the coins by either transferring them to the current wallet or somehow "upgrading" the older wallet. I have all the details of the original wallet (Electrum XVG 2.4.1 default wallet) including the PIN, password and the recovery phrase for this old wallet. I have installed the latest Verge Lumos wallet under Windows 10 successfully but do NOT know how to transfer the coins in the older wallet to the newer wallet. Even though I'm an old guy (69 years old) I fully support crypto, got involved a couple of years ago, but I am still a novice. Regardless, I don't want to "lose" the investment I made in Verge back in March of 2018. I need someone's help. Is there anyone on this forum who can help me? It would be GREATLY appreciated!! I would even part with some coins if someone can help me. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Attachments