Well, if you want to remove your bank account in QuickBooks, then you need to make it inactive. Even by selecting the make an inactive button within the software, you can also deactivate your account. Let’s go through the below-listed steps to make an inactive account in QuickBooks;
- In the inception, open your QuickBooks account and then click on the Gear icon.
- You need to choose Chart of Accounts.
- Now, search for the account that you’d like to delete.
- After this, go to the Action drop-down bar.
- Lastly, tap on Make inactive.