Open How do I sort out HP envy printer offline glitch?

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
I am using HP envy printer for printing the documents. HP envy printer is very simple and efficient in using, hence I prefer it for the excellent printing services. I am using this branded printing device from the last four years, hence I have good experience of using all the functions of HP envy printer. When I apply an appropriate command to my HP envy printer, I am getting HP envy printer offline issue. This offline issue is an intricate glitch to be solved easily, so almost all users face this offline problem. While printing job, I am experiencing offline error. My printer refuses to print the documents, so I want to repair the printing machine. There can be many reasons of this offline error. I am not able to find out the major causes of this offline problem. I have handled many tough situations, but I am not able to handle this situation. I have applied my all technical options to rectify HP envy printer offline problem. Nothing is very helpful. I am sharing this offline error with online experts to sort out this offline error. Could anyone recommend the easy methods to sort out this offline error?