Open Fix QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 while Opening, Upgrading your Company File

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
QuickBooks accounting software is regarded the best in the marketplace, with the only drawback i.e. errors. The mere fact behind the occurrence of such errors is that the software involves tons of codes and algorithms, which makes it prone to errors. However, the best part about QuickBooks is that, each of the errors that one might face in this software, carries certain solution, which maintains the efficiency of the software and also helps it to be on top of the priority list.In this segment, we will be talking about QuickBooks error code 6123, 0, its causes and the required fixes as well.

You may see the following error message and screenshot on your desktop:

Error 6123, 0: “Connection to the QuickBooks company file has been lost”

Further, if you don’t want to invest in your time in fixing the QuickBooks error code 6123 manually, then in that case do not think much, simply reach out to us at our customer support helpline.

What triggers QuickBooks error 6123?

One can end up in such an error due to:

· Damaged windows user and qbw files.

· QuickBooks data files or program files are corrupted or damaged.

· In case the antivirus program is installed on the system.

· Another reason can be if the firewall settings are interrupting the QuickBooks software while opening QuickBooks.

· Such an error can be seen if the user has restored the company file from an external storage device.

Methods to rectify the QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0

The below methods can be implemented to rectify the QuickBooks issue 6123, 0:

Method 1: Run quick fix my program

· Under this, the user should click on the program problems in QuickBooks tools hub.

· Select the quick fix my program tab. This might take a minute to run. In case the user is having multiple versions of QuickBooks installed, then it might take some time.

· Further, when the Quick fix my program finishes diagnosing, the user should open QuickBooks and then verify the issue.

Method 2: Creating new windows user

· In this method, the user should open control panel.

· Click on the create new user option in the user icon.

· Select the admin for the user type.

· Later, reboot the system and login using the new user credentials.

· The user needs to move the company file to the desktop.

· End the process by opening QuickBooks and access the company file.

After going through the above stated information, the user might be successfully able to find out the rectification steps to the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0. Still confused? Well, not an issue anymore, we are here to rescue you.

Simply connect with our U.S based accounting experts by means of our dedicated QuickBooks enterprise customer support helplinei.e.1-800-761-1787. Our accounting professionals and CPA’s will ensure that none of your queries remain unanswered.

Source: https://developement.design/forum/Thread-fix-quickbooks-error-6123-0-while-opening-upgrading-your-company-file