First post

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Status
Not open for further replies.

StanFaas

Verge Team
Dec 1, 2017
Lame thread... plz close

Dec 1, 2017
Geez Louise, it's brand new. If you like verge it's just a place to drop by and see what going on. Top effort, l reckon.

DIESEL

Dec 1, 2017
Any suspicion that it will be released before the end of the year?

Dec 5, 2017
Will it be ok with wraith this december ?
I stil dont understanding soontm.
Can I do something around marketing ?
[email protected] pls sent me An e-mail.
I have our pics around on internet :)
We are waiting a long time now , with fomo ...

Attachments

Sansu1

Dec 7, 2017
So your saying soon, What does Trade Mark mean? Very cryptic, I did notice that Wraith isn't listed on the road map
for Q4 2017, There isn't much left of 2017, Do you think Wraith will be out by Q1 2018? There is race out there for the most secure
alt coin, I just hope that with these delays Verge doesn't miss the boat.

thatguy

Dec 9, 2017
So your saying soon, What does Trade Mark mean? Very cryptic, I did notice that Wraith isn't listed on the road map
for Q4 2017, There isn't much left of 2017, Do you think Wraith will be out by Q1 2018? There is race out there for the most secure
alt coin, I just hope that with these delays Verge doesn't miss the boat.
Adding "tm" (or "trademark") after "Soon" is a joke.. A "trademark" is a claim to a word/name or phrase that grants an entity exclusive use of that word/name or phrase (for example, "Google", "McDonald's", or "Just do it" (Nike)). There are so many questions about upcoming Verge milestones/releases/happenings, but no one has a definite date to answer, so people just respond with "Soon". That answer is given so many times in an average day that people decided to (unofficially) "trademark" the word "Soon".

TL;DR: Adding "tm" after "Soon" is a joke.

lucklight

Dec 11, 2017
Soontm is a old online joke, "we use soon so often we should trade mark it"
Wraith stage 1 is already out since Nov. Wraith stage 2 is scheduled on the roadmap
to be fully released before the end of Q4, or at any time before Dec.31 is the goal.

thatguy

Dec 9, 2017
Soontm is a old online joke, "we use soon so often we should trade mark it"
Wraith stage 1 is already out since Nov. Wraith stage 2 is scheduled on the roadmap
to be fully released before the end of Q4, or at any time before Dec.31 is the goal.
I guess I didn't answer that well enough by Luck's standards... :cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.